- Design and consultant job role
- Includes a combination of business and technical skills
- The architect designs tangible metrics-driven IT business solution based on a customer’s needs, leveraging HP’s broad portfolio of products and solutions.
- The implementer uses deep technical skills
- The implementer installs, configures, and optimizes HP products and solutions
- Implementer skills range from SMB and mid-market solutions to complex heterogeneous data center environments
- The administrator manages and administers HP products and solutions to maximize a customer's return on IT investment
- The administrator manages and administers products and solutions from HP Operating Systems to advanced data center environments
- An individual in a support role has deep support level skills
- An individual in a support role uses their expertise to support HP products and solutions in environments ranging from SMB to large Enterprise.
Note: Not every portfolio or level of certification will have every job role.
- Career certification skill levels
- Partner restricted certifications
- View all certifications
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)
ExpertOne Program Brochure