Who should take this exam?
Exam contentsThis exam has 55 questions. Here are types of questions to expect:
- Multiple choice (multiple responses)
- Multiple choice (single response)
- Scenarios with multiple questions
Tips for taking this exam
- Network topologies
- Abstracts of switch configuration file output
- Commands and command output This ExpertOne exam presents all the questions in a single block. The candidate agreement is presented first, followed by the exam introduction and instructions. Once you click the Next Question button on the instructions page, the questions will be presented one at a time. You can move from question to question, skip questions, and change your answers. However, once you submit your answers, you cannot return to review those questions or change your answers. Here are some additional tips:
- Use the Next Question / Previous Question buttons to move forward and backward between questions. The Submit button will appear when you reach the last question.
- Use the Assessment Navigator to jump between questions in a block and to review flagged questions. To do this, click the Assessment Navigator button and select the question you want to navigate to. Flagged questions are indicated above the item number in the upper left corner. The Assessment Navigator also uses different shading to indicate answered versus unanswered items.
- Use the Assessment Navigator to launch the calculator tool by clicking the Calculator button at the bottom. When you begin the exam the total number of questions will display. To estimate how much time you should allow per question, divide the total time by the number of questions. For this exam, you will have an average of just less than two minutes per question. Some questions are more complex and will require more time. You might want to answer the questions you know first. If a question is taking too much time, flag it using the Assessment Navigator, and then return to it later.
When you begin the exam the total number of questions will display. To estimate how much time you should allow per question, divide the total time by the number of questions. For this exam, you will have an average of just less than two minutes per question. Some questions are more complex and will require more time. You might want to answer the questions you know first. If a question is taking too much time, flag it using the Assessment Navigator, and then return to it later.
Take the time to read the entire question and consider all of the options carefully before you answer. If the question indicates that it features an exhibit, study the exhibit and reread the question. Make sure to select the answer that correctly responds to the question that is asked — not simply an answer that includes some correct information. If the question asks for more than one answer, remember to select each correct answer. You will not receive partial credit for a partially correct answer.
Fundamental wireless networking architectures and technologies
HP MSM Wireless Networking products, solutions, and service offerings
HP MSM Wireless networking solution planning and design
HP MSM Wireless Networking solution implementation (install, configure, startup, and upgrade per planned design)
HP MSM Wireless solution enhancement (performance-tune and optimize)
These questions help you access whether you are ready to take the exam. Answers to the sample questions are provided at the end of the document. To view sample questions, print or download this page.
Print or download this page.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)