|Exam type||Web-Based online exam used in certifications|
|Exam duration||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Exam length||50 questions|
|Supporting courses||These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam|
Register for this exam
You will need an HP Learner ID and a Pearson VUE login and password.
No online or hard copy reference material will be allowed at the testing site. This exam may contain beta test items for experimental purposes.
Who should take this exam?
Examples of job roles include:
• comparing and positioning the HP P9500 with competitive vendor solutions, and prove the superior benefits of the HP P9500
• driving sales from a solution perspective, not a hardware perspective, to focus on the functionality of the solution
Exam contentsThis exam has 50 questions.
Tips for taking this exam
Take the time to read the entire question and consider all of the options carefully before you answer. If the question indicates that it features an exhibit, study the exhibit and reread the question. Make sure to select the answer that correctly responds to the question that is asked — not simply an answer that includes some correct information. If the question asks for more than one answer, remember to select each correct answer. You will not receive partial credit for a partially correct answer.
HP Converged Infrastructure and Mission-Critical Storage
Business Value Selling Skills
The Business Value of P9000 Solutions
HP SWD P9000 Services Solutions
Building a Business Case for P9000 Solutions
Selling Business Value
The Combined Messages of ESSN
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)