|Exam type||Proctored exam taken at dedicated testing center|
|Exam duration||1 hour 45 minutes|
|Exam length||60 questions|
|Delivery languages||English, Simplified Chinese|
These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam:
You will need an HP Learner ID and a Pearson VUE login and password.
During the exam, you can make specific comments about the exam and items. HP welcomes these comments as part of our continuous improvement process.
No online or hard copy reference material will be allowed at the testing site. This exam may contain beta test items for experimental purposes.
- Gather and analyze business and technical requirements and then plan and design enterprise class solutions based on HP Integrity and HP ProLiant Servers including the new HP ProLiant Generation 8 (Gen8) Server technologies and solutions.
- Use your knowledge of HP server line technologies, including HP BladeSystem, connectivity, high-availability, integration, and management considerations for building comprehensive server solution designs.
- Architect solutions that bring reliable intelligence to the core of a converged infrastructure, optimizing application performance, proactively securing uptime and providing insight into every aspect of an IT infrastructure.
Who should take this exam?
Exam contentsThis exam has 60 questions. Here are types of questions to expect:
- Multiple choice (multiple responses)
- Multiple choice (single response)
- Pull down menu selection
Tips for taking this exam
Take the time to read the entire question and consider all of the options carefully before you answer. If the question indicates that it features an exhibit, study the exhibit and reread the question. Make sure to select the answer that correctly responds to the question that is asked — not simply an answer that includes some correct information. If the question asks for more than one answer, remember to select each correct answer. You will not receive partial credit for a partially correct answer.
Fundamental server architectures and technologies
HP Server products, solutions and warranty/service offerings
Competitive positioning (recognizing opportunity)
Solution planning and design
Solution management (administrative and operational tasks)
These questions help you access whether you are ready to take the exam. Answers to the sample questions are provided at the end of the document. To view sample questions, print or download this page.
Print or download this page.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)