|Exam type||Performance based exams|
|Exam duration||3 hour(s)|
|Exam length||100 questions|
|Supporting courses||These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam|
|Additional study materials|
You will need an HP Learner ID.
During the exam, you can make specific comments about the exam and items. HP welcomes these comments as part of our continuous improvement process.
No online or hard copy reference material will be allowed at the testing site. This exam may contain beta test items for experimental purposes.
This is a performance-based test. You will be provided with an ALM environment to perform tasks directed during the exam.
Who should take this exam?
• HP Software certified instructor
• HP Software partners
• HP Software employees (professional services, managed services, customer support, presales)
Candidates should have at least six months field experience in Quality Center, application lifecycle, and the software testing lifecycle. Exams are based on an assumed level of industry standard knowledge that may be gained from the training, hands on experience, or other prerequisite events. You should also be knowledgeable about Web interfaces, HTML, software testing fundamentals, VBScript and Basic SQL.
Exam contentsThis exam has 100 questions. Here are types of questions to expect:
- Multiple choice (multiple responses)
- Multiple choice (single response)
Tips for taking this exam
· Planning for a Quality Center installation
· Upgrade from previous versions
· Configure admin settings
· Customize the QC Project
· Core ALM: Releases, Requirements, Test Plans, Test Lab and Defects Modules
· ALM Reporting Tools
· Versioning, baselines and libraries
· Use of template projects
· HP Sprinter
· ALM implementation practices
· Performance-based activity
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)