|Exam type||Performance based exams|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Exam length||110 questions|
|Supporting courses||These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam:|
You will need an HP Learner ID.
During the exam, you can make specific comments about the exam and items. HP welcomes these comments as part of our continuous improvement process.
No online or hard copy reference material will be allowed at the testing site. This exam may contain beta test items for experimental purposes.
This certification exam is designed for candidates with on-the-job experience. The associated training courses, which usually include labs, provide a foundation, but candidates are expected to have real world experience as well
Who should take this exam?
- Technical Support
- Certified training instructor
Exam contentsThis exam has 110 questions. Here are types of questions to expect:
- Multiple choice (multiple responses), scenario based
- Multiple choice (single response), scenario based
- Multiple choice (multiple responses)
- Multiple choice (single response)
Tips for taking this exam
SM Technologies and Implementations
Describe ITIL processes and functions supported in SM
Requirements necessary to achieve a deployable SM solution
SM installation, setup, upgrade and/or migration
Explain RDBMS and integration
Implementation and performance-tuning
Tailoring and Operation
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)