|Exam type||Proctored exam taken at dedicated testing center|
|Exam duration||3 hour(s)|
|Exam length||120 questions|
|Supporting courses||These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam|
Register for this exam
You will need an HP Learner ID and a Pearson VUE login and password.
No online or hard copy reference material will be allowed at the testing site. This exam may contain beta test items for experimental purposes.
During the exam, you can make specific comments about the items (i.e. accuracy, appropriateness to audience, etc.). HP welcomes these comments as part of our continuous improvement process.
Who should take this exam?
This exam is offered in the APJ region only. Future locations in other regions are being planned.
Note: This examination is specifically designed for HP’s non corporate audience. The examinees have to undergo a specific training to be eligible to take this examination.
Exam contentsThis exam has 120 questions.
Tips for taking this exam
Take the time to read the entire question and consider all of the options carefully before you answer. If the question indicates that it features an exhibit, study the exhibit and reread the question. Make sure to select the answer that correctly responds to the question that is asked — not simply an answer that includes some correct information. If the question asks for more than one answer, remember to select each correct answer. You will not receive partial credit for a partially correct answer.
- Describe basic software testing principles.
- Outline the process used to test business requirements.
- Apply risk management strategies to software testing goals.
- Utilize reporting capabilities and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure success.
- Create releases and cycles in Quality Center.
- Construct and organize requirements.
- Create and execute test sets, test plan trees and test plans.
- Log and manage defects.
- Use graphs and reports to analyze results.
- Create basic scripts from a manual test case in Unified Functional Testing for GUI Applications.
- Enhance basic tests with synchronization and verification.
- Parameterize tests to run with multiple sets of data.
- Use the Object Repository and Object Repository Manager.
- Use debugging tools.
- Use custom checkpoints.
- Create and run a basic LoadRunner scenario.
- Assign scripts, run-time settings, performance monitors, load generators and Vusers to a LoadRunner scenario.
- Record scripts in the Web environment using VuGen.
- Describe the Performance Center User site’s functionality.
- Create, configure and execute load tests.
- Use analysis graphs.
These questions help you access whether you are ready to take the exam. Answers to the sample questions are provided at the end of the document. To view sample questions, print or download this page.
Print or download this page.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)