|Exam type||Proctored exam taken at dedicated testing center|
|Exam duration||1 hour 45 minutes|
|Exam length||61 questions|
|Delivery languages||English, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean|
|Supporting courses||These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam|
You will need an HP Learner ID and a Pearson VUE login and password.
During the exam, you can make specific comments about the exam and items. HP welcomes these comments as part of our continuous improvement process.
No online or hard copy reference material will be allowed at the testing site. This exam may contain beta test items for experimental purposes.
- HP server automation fundamentals and architecture
- Integrating servers into HP server automation,
- Provisioning operating systems with HP server automation
- Managing virtualization, creating device groups, and exploring servers with global shell and global file systems
- Managing servers with distributed sripts
- Managing software with policies, package, patch and application configuration management
- Managing compliance through audit and remediation, ensuring compliance.
Who should take this exam?
Examples of job roles include:
- Server Administrators
- System Administrators
- Data Center Engineers
Exam contentsThis exam has 61 questions. Here are types of questions to expect:
- Multiple choice (multiple responses)
- Multiple choice (single response)
Tips for taking this exam
HP Server Automation Fundamentals and Architecture
Integrating Servers into HP Server Automation
Provisioning Operating Systems with HP Server Automation
Creating Device Groups
Exploring Servers with Global Shell and Global File Systems
Managing Servers with Distributed Scripts
Managing Software with Policies
Package, Patch and Application Configuration Management
Managing Compliance through Audit and Remediation
Installing Server Automations
Security, Permissions, and Role-based Access Control
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)