|Exam type||Performance based exams|
|Exam duration||3 hour(s)|
|Exam length||29 questions|
|Supporting courses||These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam|
You will need an HP Learner ID.
During the exam, you can make specific comments about the exam and items. HP welcomes these comments as part of our continuous improvement process.
No online or hard copy reference material will be allowed at the testing site. This exam may contain beta test items for experimental purposes.
the exam and a printout of the exam prep guide.
Who should take this exam?
- HP Software certified instructor
- HP Software partners
- HP Software employees e.g. professional services, managed services, customer support, pre-sales
Exam contentsThis exam has 29 questions. Here are types of questions to expect:
- Multiple choice (multiple responses)
- Multiple choice (single response)
Tips for taking this exam
Take the time to read the entire question and consider all of the options carefully before you answer. If the question indicates that it features an exhibit, study the exhibit and reread the question. Make sure to select the answer that correctly responds to the question that is asked — not simply an answer that includes some correct information. If the question asks for more than one answer, remember to select each correct answer. You will not receive partial credit for a partially correct answer.
Setup and Installation
Work with a Template and Operation within a Flow
Develop a Flow with Custom Operation
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)