|Exam type||Proctored exam taken at dedicated testing center|
|Exam duration||1 hour 45 minutes|
|Exam length||70 questions|
These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam
|Additional study materials||
You will need an HP Learner ID and a Pearson VUE login and password.
During the exam, you can make specific comments about the exam and items. HP welcomes these comments as part of our continuous improvement process.
No online or hard copy reference material will be allowed at the testing site. This exam may contain beta test items for experimental purposes.
- HP converged storage products including HP StoreVirtual, HP 3PAR StoreServ and HP StoreOnce systems
- Enterprise level Storage Area Networks (SANs)
- HP Backup solutions using StoreOnce and StoreOnce Catalyst
Who should take this exam?
Exam contentsThis exam has 70 questions. Here are types of questions to expect:
- Multiple choice (multiple responses)
- Multiple choice (single response)
Tips for taking this exam
Take the time to read the entire question and consider all of the options carefully before you answer. If the question indicates that it features an exhibit, study the exhibit and reread the question. Make sure to select the answer that correctly responds to the question that is asked — not simply an answer that includes some correct information. If the question asks for more than one answer, remember to select each correct answer. You will not receive partial credit for a partially correct answer.
Fundamental storage architectures and technologies
HP products and solution offerings
Planning and designing a solution
HP Service offerings
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)