|Exam type||Proctored exam taken at dedicated testing center|
|Exam duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Exam length||55 questions|
|Supporting courses||These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam|
|Additional study materials||
You will need an HP Learner ID and a Pearson VUE login and password.
During the exam, you can make specific comments about the exam and items. HP welcomes these comments as part of our continuous improvement process.
No online or hard copy reference material will be allowed at the testing site. This exam may contain beta test items for experimental purposes.
1) Identify, describe, and position the HP Converged Infrastructure portfolio and HP Cloud solution offerings based on customer requirements;
2) Demonstrate the key benefits and functionality of the HP Converged Infrastructure and cloud technologies
Who should take this exam?
Exam contentsThis exam has 55 questions. Here are types of questions to expect:
- Multiple choice (multiple responses)
- Multiple choice (single response)
Tips for taking this exam
Take the time to read the entire question and consider all of the options carefully before you answer. If the question indicates that it features an exhibit, study the exhibit and reread the question. Make sure to select the answer that correctly responds to the question that is asked — not simply an answer that includes some correct information. If the question asks for more than one answer, remember to select each correct answer. You will not receive partial credit for a partially correct answer.
Fundamental Converged Infrastructure and Cloud architectures and technologies
HP Converged Infrastructure and Cloud products, solutions, and warranty/service offerings
Competitive positioning (recognizing opportunity)
Solution planning and design
Solution management (administrative and operational tasks, POC - Architect)
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)