|Exam type||Board Review exams|
|Exam duration||1 hour|
|Supporting courses||These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam:|
|Additional study materials||
You will need an HP Learner ID.
Prior to taking this exam, you must submit an application, be accepted into this certification program, and successfully pass any previously required exams.
Who should take this exam?
Exam contentsHere are types of questions to expect:
- Board Review and presentation of your solution
Tips for taking this exam
- Discover the customer’s business and technical needs as portrayed in the given scenario.
- Develop and present your differentiated solution that addresses the customer’s business and technical needs using communication tools and templates available during the preparation period.
- Deliver an executive level presentation to a “customer” executive team/decision-maker audience and convince them your solution either meets or exceeds their stated goals and is better than the competition.
- You will need to think at the global enterprise level, and address financials within the technical proposal.
Day 1: Create the Converged Infrastructure solution proposal: Given a business scenario and supporting documents, design an appropriate solution using HP Converged Infrastructure, Data Center and Cloud strategies, technologies, and products. You will have one day, in a proctored environment, to complete this task.
Day 2: Board review presentation: Present your solution to the board during a 60 minute time slot.
This board review validates that you can successfully perform the following:
Identify the business value of HP Converged Infrastructure
Identify the technology foundation of the HP Converged Infrastructure
Apply the concepts of an HP Converged Infrastructure
Prepare an HP Converged Infrastructure proposal
Present the HP Converged Infrastructure proposal
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)