|Course length||2 day(s)|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
To register for this class, click on the link above.
Who should attend
- IDOL Administrators
- System Engineers
- Project Managers
For specific prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Examine content aggregation in a fully distributed (load-balance & failover) environment.
- Install and configure Distributed Connectors to aggregate File System, Web and Social Media content.
- Configured the Viewing Server to support dynamic viewing functionality.
- Use the Scheduler to automatically de-duplicate content by the Connector Framework Server (CFS),
- Optimize the information through a series of detailed CFS LUA scripts before analyzing the information for Sentiment (Language Sentiment Analysis) and indexing into a multi-IDOL Server architecture.
- Examine the results of the Connector Framework via the Explore interface.
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: https://registration.autonomy.com/autonomy/schedule.php?PType=IDOL Driven Solutions&CType=IDOL+Server+%26+Enterprise+Search
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)