|Typical Course length||16 minutes|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
This course provides a high level overview of and introduction to the HP Data Protector solution. It discusses the challenges Big Data and Human Information brings to backup and recovery in a modern distributed business and the commercial advantage bought about when it's used to its full potential. It covers the market trends and drivers, customer situations and challenges, solution capabilities, value, customer success examples and a competitive overview.
Who should attend
SW Employees and Partners; This course is intended for sales resources who will actively engage with their customers and prospects to promote and sell HP Data Protector solution.
For specific prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
HP Data Protection Vision
Business Drivers and Key Personas
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Recognize the backup and recovery market demands and challenges associated with Big Data and Human Information
- Explain HP’s approach to addressing these demands and challenges and the HP Data Protection solution capabilities
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)