|Typical Course length||2 days|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
For information on registering for this course, please visit the HP Enterprise Security University website by clicking on the link above.
Who should attend
Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts
1 to 3 years Enterprise Security experience
ArcSight Technology Overview
ArcSight Event Lifecycle
What is ArcSight Express?
What is Logger?
ArcSight Event Schema
What is Enterprise Security Manager (ESM)?
What are SmartConnectors and the Connector Appliance?
What are Compliance Insight Packages (CIPs)?
What is IdentityView?
• Gathering business requirements for the ArcSight solution
• Match the ArcSight solution to the security problem that is solved
• Design a simple security solution using ArcSight products
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: https://inter.viewcentral.com/events/cust/catalog.aspx?cid=arcsight&event_id=374&pid=1
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)