|Course length||36 minutes|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
This combined Level 101 & 110 training module focuses on the market trends, business drivers and customer challenges associated with the high-level Automation and Cloud Management space, and, how HP addresses these challenges through compelling value propositions that deliver business and IT value.
Who should attend
Software Employees and Partner Sales Professionals
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Automation and Cloud Management: The high-level overview (Level 100)
- PoV and Value proposition (Level 101)
- Persona & Conversations (Level 110)
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
Recognize the market demands and challenges associated with Cloud and Automation
Explain HP’s approach to addressing these demands and challenges
Use compelling value propositions to describe expected business and IT value from the HP solutions
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)