|Course length||4 days|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
Who should attend
• Successfully completed ArcSight Introduction to Event Management
• Knowledge of common network device functions, such as routers, switches, hubs, etc. TCP/IP functions, such as CIDR blocks, subnets, addressing, communications, etc.
• Windows operating system tasks, such as installations, services, sharing, navigation, etc.
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Identify key benefits and capabilities of ArcSight ESM
- Identify typical ArcSight deployment architectures
- Install the ArcSight ESM Suite
- Install an ArcSight Console Set up Retention Policies
- Integrate ArcSight ESM with external authentication sources (LDAP/Active Directory)
- Manage Users and Notifications
- Manage SSL certificates
- Monitor ESM components using built-in Dashboards
- Build out the ArcSight ESM Network Model
- Install and Manage ArcSight SmartConnectors
- Secure ArcSight Components
- Manage ArcSight Packages
- Back Up ESM Content and Events
- Manage ArcSight Event Data Contents
- Work with ArcSight Support
How to register
View the HP ExpertOne Global Training Calendar to register for the trainings offering that best meets your needs.
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)