|Course length||4 day(s)|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
In the Enterprise Wireless Networks part of this course you learn all about wireless standards, wireless security, wireless roaming and high availability in an enterprise wireless network.
Who should attend
- Implement and configure HP unified wired and wireless controllers, HP Access points and the HP Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) solution.
- Configure the IMC and the WSM and UAM/EAD modules
- Understand wireless standards, wireless security, wireless roaming and high availability in an enterprise wireless network
How to register
View the HP ExpertOne Global Training Calendar to register for the trainings offering that best meets your needs.
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)