In the Enterprise Wireless Networks part of this course you learn all about wireless standards, wireless security, wireless roaming and high availability in an enterprise wireless network.
Who should attend
- Implement and configure HP unified wired and wireless controllers, HP Access points and the HP Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) solution.
- Configure the IMC and the WSM and UAM/EAD modules
- Understand wireless standards, wireless security, wireless roaming and high availability in an enterprise wireless network
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://www.hp.com/ExpertOne/TrainingCalendar?excludePartners=false&selectLanguage=all&CourseId=00890621
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)