|Course length||4 day(s)|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
The course teaches how to validate customer requirements and how to translate those requirements into a highly scalable, customized and secure network solution design. This includes switches, routers and wireless products, as well as server and storage network related components. The network will be future-ready, capable of IT innovations, including cloud services, security, OpenFlow and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) with integrated wired and wireless solutions for seamless access.
This course is approximately 60% case studies and 40% lecture and learning activities.
Who should attend
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Explain how open standards and the HP FlexNetwork architecture addresses modern networking’s bandwidth-intensive, delay sensitive, mobility and BYOD demands
- Design a more simplified, flatter physical topology that can handle an enterprise’s traffic volume and traffic patterns, including intensive server-to-server patterns anticipated for cloud and converged infrastructures
- Design efficient routing and multicast routing solutions for various enterprise needs
- Describe best practices for designing solutions from the Physical Layer to the Network Layer, by providing basic connectivity with some resiliency and good performance ensured by the proper bandwidth provisioning and topology design.
- Explain how HP Virtual Connect (VC) modules help to simplify and optimize connections between servers and the data center LAN and SAN
- Design secure, integrated wired and wireless network solutions for seamless mobile access
- Develop a plan for implementing an HP networking solution into either a greenfield or an existing network
- Obtain the data and documentation required to understand a company’s general connectivity, availability, security, and application requirements based on information provided by the company’s key decision makers
- Design data center solutions including network, server, and storage virtualization and explain how virtualization and cloud computing are changing the data center environment
How to register
View the HP ExpertOne Global Training Calendar to register for the trainings offering that best meets your needs.
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.