This course provides a solid introduction to HP Networking’s MSM wireless products and solutions.
This course is approximately 60% hands on labs and 40% lecture and learning activities.
Who should attend
- Describe the HP Networking MSM wireless products such as Access Points (AP’s) and Access/Mobility Controllers
- Perform initial setup and configuration of AP’s and controllers
- Understand the wireless fundamentals like, 802.11 standards, antennas, radios and Wi-Fi properties
- Identify WLAN security vulnerabilities and how to solve them with the available technologies such as WPA2, 802.1x with local or external RADIUS servers
- Setup and configure basic Guest Access policies
- Implement high availability solutions by setting up Controller Teaming and Meshing
- Configure and setup Layer 2 and Layer 3 roaming
How to register
View the HP ExpertOne Global Training Calendar to register for the trainings offering that best meets your needs.
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)