|Typical Course length||3 days|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
This course is approximately 50 percent lecture and learning activities and 50 percent lab activities.
Who should attend
- Explain HP’s FlexNetwork Architecture
- Perform basic configuration, access security and switch setup on HP switches
- Configure Layer 2 technologies such as STP, Link Aggregation and VLANs
- Configure basic IP Routing with static and dynamic routing technologies (OSPF)
- Configure HP Networking’s network virtualization technology IRF
- Provide mobility solutions with the MSM wireless Access Points
- Manage and monitor Networks with HP IMC network management software
- Explain HP’s Converged Infrastructure strategy, including Virtual Connect (VC)
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://www.hp.com/ExpertOne/TrainingCalendar?excludePartners=false&CourseId=00870186
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)