|Course length||30 minutes|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
This course provides you with an overview of the information that will help you position the HP Z Displays as a part of your HP Workstation sale or in support of previously sold HP products.
Who should attend
HP employees and Partner Sales Professionals
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Communicate the definition of HP Z Displays.
- Recognize the market and industry trends that support sales of HP Z Displays.
- Differentiate HP Z Displays from Mainstream Displays.
- Present the key technology, productivity, and reliability benefits to your customer.
- Identify the appropriate HP Z Display based on workflow and value chain needs of your customer.
- Attach the best HP Z Display with each HP Workstation product sale.
- Apply the key selling points of each product to a sales opportunity.
- Position HP Z Displays in a competitive sales environment.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)