|Typical Course length||5 hours|
|Delivery languages||Brazilian Portuguese,Castilian Spanish,English,Simplified Chinese,Japanese,Korean,Russian,French,German|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
This course provides the foundational information needed to explain, position, and define the value of key products targeted at Small-to-Medium Businesses (SMB). Interactive content sessions describe how to link typical customer IT challenges with the right end-to-end solutions utilizing HP Servers, Networking, Storage and Technology Services. Completing the training course is the best way to prepare for the exam, however, for further preparation, it is recommended that you download and review the HP Sales Certified Introduction to Selling Servers, Storage, Networking, and Services 2014 study guide.
Who should attend
Sales generalists within HP channel partner companies and HP employees
For specific prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Identify and describe the key strategic IT and business initiatives for the specified HP solution
- Describe the innovations that differentiate HP portfolio offerings appropriate for the SMB market from competitive offerings
- Explain the key innovations from each specified BU
- Explain the capabilities, differentiators, and business value of each HP portfolio offering
- Define the advantages of selling the HP Portfolio solutions and services to the SMB market segment
- Describe the types of selling motions for key HP Portfolio offerings
- Explain how use HP innovations to win deals with HP Portfolio solutions
- Plan the engagement strategy
- Select the correct selling motion for the type of customer and HP solution
- Create an action plan
- Explain the value of HP Portfolio solutions for SMB customers
- Describe how to differentiate HP products from competitive products
- Locate sales resources that can provide “just in time” sales support
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)