|Typical Course length||5 hours|
|Delivery languages||Brazilian Portuguese,Castilian Spanish,English,Japanese,Russian,French,German|
Take this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
This course provides the foundational information needed to explain, position, and differentiate the value of key HP Networking products targeted at enterprise businesses. Interactive content sessions describe how to link typical customer IT challenges with the right HP solutions. Completing the training course is the best way to prepare for the exam, however, for further preparation, it is recommended that you download and review the HP Sales Certified Networking Solutions and Services  study guide.
Who should attend
HP Partner Sales representatives who sell HP networking solutions.
For specific prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Identify and describe the key market segmentations for HP networking solutions
- Describe the innovative technologies that differentiate HP networking solutions from competitive offerings
- Identify and describe key product and services offerings by market segment.
- Communicate the HP networking value proposition and differentiators
- Locate materials to continue your development
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)