|Course length||40 minutes|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
This course covers the characteristics of a Thin Client product and solution sales. You also learn to communicate the key attributes customers consider when they make a thin client purchase decision, and then apply your learning to understand your customer’s pain points.
Who should attend
HP employees and HP Partner Sales Professionals.
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Describe the characteristics of a product sale.
- Describe the characteristics of a solution sale.
- Recognize and communicate the key attributes customers consider when making a thin client purchase decision.
- Follow a structured, customer-driven sales methodology to understand and construct an elevator pitch, discovery, and assessment questions.
- Apply your learning to understand your customer's pain points, leveraging the use case scenario that most closely matches your customer's actual case.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)