|Typical Course length||1 hour|
Take this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
This introductory course provides an overview of the Client Virtualization Solution fundamentals. It specifically focuses on assessing your customer’s knowledge and readiness for client virtualization, qualifying prospects and identifying a customer’s cost concerns. It covers distinguishing between a Server-Based Computing and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure sales opportunities, and expressing the HP value proposition for client virtualization solutions.
Who should attend
HP employees and HP Partner Sales Professionals.
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Assess a customer’s knowledge and readiness for client virtualization.
- Qualify client virtualization solution prospects.
- Identify a customer’s apparent cost issues for client virtualization solutions.
- Distinguish between a Server-Based Computing and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure sales opportunity.
- Express the HP value proposition for client virtualization solutions.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)