|Typical Course length||5 days|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
Comprehensive labs are included, and learners will have hands-on experience with Comware and ProVision switches, including configuring HP switches supporting Layer 2 and Layer 3 network redundancy , dynamic routing with OSPF and BGP, network optimization via QoS, and IP multicast routing supported network systems. Additionally, you will extend your knowledge of Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) and how switch virtualization technology simplifies network design and operation. HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC), which allows network engineers and technicians to quickly and easily configure Quality of Service (QoS) and end-user authentication technologies, is featured throughout the course.
Who should attend
- Explain the HP FlexNetwork Architecture
- Understand and configure advanced dynamic routing protocols like multi- area OSPF and BGP
- Configure and implement Router Redundancy with VRRP
- Configure and implement Data Link Layer Redundancy with Spanning Tree protocols, UDLD/DLDP and Distributed Trunking
- Configure and implement advanced network virtualization with IRF such as ISSU
- Configure and implement Network Security with ACLs and Port Authentication
- Deploy and manage the network with HP Intelligent Management Center
- Configure and implement network optimization technologies such as Quality of Service (QoS)
- Configure and implement Multicasting with IGMP, PIM Spars and PIM
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://www.hp.com/ExpertOne/TrainingCalendar?excludePartners=false&CourseId=00832513
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)