|Typical Course length||3 days|
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
New items include the following:
Portfolio Update to HP StoreVirtual Gen3
Update to Lefthand OS 10.5
Networking, Fibre Channel Best Practices
Who should attend
• HP Storage and Converged Infrastructure Portfolio
• StoreVirtual Architecture, HP Gen8 Basics incl. HP ILO Management (Active Health, Intelligent Provisioning)
• iSCSI, Networking, Multi-pathing, Storage Performance Monitoring & SAN Know-How
• Windows, VMWare vSphere 5.x Administration and Troubleshooting
• Management Tools (HP-SIM, Insight Control, Insight Remote Support)
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Describe, Perform, Understand, Identify, Setup and configure, Implement and Troubleshoot HP Store Virtual P4000 solutions, including VSA 2.0 Deployments.
- Perform upgrades on Single- or/and Multi-site HA Clusters.
- Adapt Best Practices about Networking & Fibre Channel SAN environments, Snapshots, Remote Copy, Performance Monitoring and Snap Clones.
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://www.hp.com/ExpertOne/TrainingCalendar?excludePartners=false&CourseId=00824548
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)