|Course length||2 days|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
For information on registering for this course, please visit the HP Enterprise Security University website by clicking on the link above.
Who should attend
• Datacenter networking implementation and management practices
• Experience with Network Security practices
• General knowledge of network and security management tools
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Review Basic Network Concepts
- Describe the role of firewalls in network architecture
- Identify HP TippingPoint NGFW Products and Solutions
- Explore NGFW routing support options
- Distinguish security zone types
- Describe application management
- Setup, configure and manage the SMS
- Perform User Management Tasks
- Describe the Digital Vaccine Toolkit application
- Configure system alerts
- Diagnose and address performance issues
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: https://inter.viewcentral.com/events/cust/catalog.aspx?cid=arcsight&event_id=335&pid=1
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)