|Course length||2 days|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Register with Vertica, an HP Company.
Who should attend
This course is targeted at Vertica DBAs, who are familiar with basic operational tasks like running queries,
monitoring usage, and loading data, who want to take a further step in their career by improving their skills in
analyzing, diagnosing, troubleshooting, tuning and optimizing Vertica performance.
• Intermediate experience running queries in Vertica Analytics Platform
• Intermediate experience with administration of Vertica Analytics Platform
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Pinpoint longest running queries.
- Analyze queries using system and data collector tables.
- Manually tune projections to optimize query performance.
- Modify settings that control resources dedicated to queries.
- Update and monitor statistics.
- Run Workload Analyzer and interpret output
- Use the Database Designer (DBD) to tune query performance.
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://www.vertica.com/customer-experience/training/
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)