|Course length||3 day(s)|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
Firmware and software updates
Verification of operation of HP ProLiant Generation 8 (Gen8) and HP BladeSystem products, including breakthrough technologies for intelligent automation and proactive support.
Who should attend
• HP2-T16 "Industry Standard Architecture Technology"
• CompTIA Server+
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Describe the HP ProLiant Server Portfolio
- List HP Service Resources
- Describe the usage of the HP iLO Management Engine
- Configure server hardware
- Describe BladeSystem enclosures and their components
- List HP BladeSystem storage, expansion and connectivity options
- Perform management of HP ProLiant servers
- Describe the storage technologies for HP servers
- List Best Practices for power and cooling in the data center
- Perform troubleshooting on a ProLiant server
How to register
View the HP ExpertOne Global Training Calendar to register for the trainings offering that best meets your needs.
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)