|Typical Course length||2 days|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
During this course you will learn the differences between Generation 2 and Generation 3 systems, learn how to re-image a Generation 2 product with Generation 3 software and how to install and implement both generations in a customer environment. Hardware break-fix procedures like disk replacement, network replacement and basic HP StoreOnce BackupSystem software troubleshooting (e.g. Support Ticket, Housekeeping,…) are part of this course.
Who should attend
- Understand basic HP StoreOnce BackupSystem technologies
- Differentiate Generation 2 and Generation 3 products
- Identify resources for installing and maintaining an HP StoreOnce Backup System solution
- Install and configure HP StoreOnce Backup Systems of Generation 2 and Generation 3
- Perform hardware maintainance on HP StoreOnce Backup Systems
- Understand basic software treoubleshooting procedures and tools
- Setup and configure VTL, NAS or Catalyst resources
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://www.hp.com/ExpertOne/TrainingCalendar?excludePartners=false&CourseId=00766793
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)