|Typical Course length||5 days 5 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
business challenges. You identify business problems and opportunities, identify specific technologies that support those business objectives, and evaluate various solutions from a business perspective. You learn about hosted, co-located, and cloud solutions, as well as the differences in functionality and cost between those and traditional on premises solutions. In addition, you learn how to classify and ensure data security in each environment. The course presents several business scenarios where you gain practical experience in defining and executing the business side responsibilities in a technology project, and identify the key areas where technology initiatives can go off track.
Who should attend
- Identify the pillars of IT and describe how they are used to solve business challenges
- Define the business problem or opportunity to be addressed
- Evaluate alternative solutions (collaborate with the project team members)
- Plan, execute, and monitor a project that produces an IT solution
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://www.certiport.com/hp
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training Institute delivering the course.
Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Training Institute for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)