|Typical Course length||2 days|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
Who should attend
- Describe the Fundamental Architecture and Technology of HP Enterprise Solutions
- Architect and design complex HP Multiple site High Availability SAN Configurations
- Architect and design complex HP Replication and Recovery Solutions
- Architect and design HP Converged Storage Solutions for ITaaS (IT as a Service)
- Architect and design High Availability Solutions for HP SAN Deployments
- Architect and design Converged and Virtualized HP Multisite Storage Solutions
- Identify Opportunities to expand and extend HP Multiple site Disaster Recovery and Availability Solutions
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://www.hp.com/ExpertOne/TrainingCalendar?excludePartners=false&CourseId=00759555
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)