|Typical Course length||4 days|
|Delivery languages||English,Italian,Czech,Latin American Spanish,Russian,German|
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
Who should attend
This training is important for a channel partner organization and members of an HP sales team looking to increase its sales of HP storage solutions. Individual customers who are members of an internal purchasing team defining business needs and proposing solutions within an organization would also find value in this training.
of Storage Professionals to consult, Architect, design and propose solutions in the HP Storage Enterprise portfolio.
- Explain the fundamental architectures and technologies of Enterprise Solutions
- Describe HP products and solutions
- Identify the customer's requirements
- Design, validate and propose a solution
- Expand and extend opportunities for current and future customer business
- Understand the HP Enterprise Backup vision, strategy, products and solutions
- Plan and Design an Enterprise Backup Solution
- Understand HP Service offerings related to HP storage solutions
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://www.hp.com/ExpertOne/TrainingCalendar?excludePartners=false&CourseId=00729772
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)