|Course length||2 days|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
The course contains new product information updates for the HP Converged Storage platforms as well as new and updated Storage Sizing and Configuration lab exercises for HP 3PAR StoreServ, HP StoreVirtual and HP StoreOnce product platforms.
Who should attend
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Explain the fundamental architectures and technologies of Commercial Solutions
- Describe HP products and solutions for Commercial Solutions
- Identify the customer's requirements
- Design, validate and propose a solution
- Expand and extend opportunities for current and future customer business
- Understand the HP Commercial Backup vision, strategy, products and solutions
- Plan and Design a Commercial (SMB) Backup Solution
- Describe HP Service offerings related to HP storage solutions
How to register
View the HP ExpertOne Global Training Calendar to register for the trainings offering that best meets your needs.
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)