|Course length||2 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Find this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
This course is a "Self Enablement Guide" that helps you prepare to meet with customers, selling, and supporting the technical demonstrations and POV of HP Fortify. This course helps you understand HP Fortify Software Security Assurance solutions, particularly Fortify on Demand and WebInspect.
Who should attend
HP Enterprise Security partner and employee presales consultants, implementers concerned with the qualification of business requirements and their tranlsation into solutions for customers solutions
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand Software Security Assurance problem and solution elements.
- Articulate the purpose, benefits and significant advantages/features of Fortify on Demand (FoD), WebInspect (WI) and WebInspect Enterprise (WIE)
- Understand discovery & technical qualification of opportunities.
- Understand technical objection handling and competitive positioning.
- Exercise operational proficiency (installation, configuration, operation).
- Demonstrate dramatization of value / benefits through common use cases/work flows tailored to prospect circumstances.
- Resolve concerns through structured proof of value engagements.
- Troubleshoot common problems.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)