|Typical Course length||5 days|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
Who should attend
The goal of this training is to provide the CE with the skills and knowledge needed to successfully service the HP 3PAR product line utilizing existing methodologies.
00685065 – 3PAR Hardware Prerequisite WBT
• Describe the components, port numbering, and configuration of the components of the differed classes of 3PAR storage systems
• Describe the different Service Processor implementations (physical/virtual)
• Describe best practice (green zone) configuration rules
• Install a HP 3PAR Storage system
o Describe the process flow
o Use the planning resources
o Run Out of the Box (OOTB)
o Run Moment of Birth (MOB)
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://h20507.www2.hp.com/Saba/loginAsUser.jsp?deepLinkName=CourseDetail&deepLinkParams=courseId=00722459
Policies, fees and cancellations
Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Center or HP Education Services for their respective policies.
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)