|Course length||3 hours 30 minutes|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
SAN/iQ 10.1 Overview
Fiber Channel review
Active Directory implementation for security
Recovery Manager 1.1 fundamentals
Who should attend
- Describe the new features of the StoreVirtual SAN/iQ Operating System environment
- Understand how the new features apply to the development of solution configuration designs based on customer business needs
- Identify changes to the CMC to integrate FC connection type similar to iSCSI
- Identify and describe the OneCommand Manager and San Toolbox HBA And SAN Tools used to configure the StoreVirtual fiber channel platforms
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://h20507.www2.hp.com/Saba/loginAsUser.jsp?deepLinkName=CourseDetail&deepLinkParams=courseId=00720903
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)