|Typical Course length||4 hours|
Take this course.
Find this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
This course helps you understand the technical features and benefits of the HP ArcSight products. Solution sizing and POC process are also discussed.
Who should attend
HP ESP and Channel Partner Security Presales
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand the features and benefits of the HP ArcSight product.
- Explain HP ArcSight Enterprise Security Management (ESM) and how it works with other HP ArcSight products.
- Recognize the benefits of a universal log management solution.
- Describe the HP ArcSight Logger solution and understand how to deploy it.
- Describe how HP ArcSight Express and ESM work together.
- Describe the Correlation Optimized Retention and Retrieval (CORR) Engine.
- Describe how HP ArcSight Express recognizes and alerts on security threats.
- Describe the ESM architecture and how HP ArcSight products relate to each other.
- Identify HP EnterpriseView and how it fits in HP’s Enterprise Security Program and tools.
- Identify some competitors to HP ArcSight products.
- Describe HP ArcSight Connectors and appliances.
- Demonstrate understanding of the HP ArcSight Application Security Monitor (AppSM).
- Understand steps and criteria to POC, qualify and size the proposed Security Intelligence solution.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)