|HP product number||CA120-810|
|Typical Course length||5 days|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
This course provides an overview of the Client Automation Architecture and Infrastructure, installation of key components, and performance of basic administrative tasks within the context of the complete application lifecycle and best practices. A preconfigured environment is employed throughout the course to demonstrate key functions and enable you to interact with the Client Automation Enterprise 8.x product in a functioning work environment.
Who should attend
Client Automation administrators
For specific prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Describe the Client Automation toolset and explain its functionality
- Explain the Client Automation infrastructure and key components
- Discuss a service, including properties, deployment, and policy assignment
- Apply security and compliance management within Client Automation
- Explain the Configuration Server Database (CSDB) and its function within the Client Automation toolset
- Use the CA Agent and its functionality
- Discuss the application management process
- Describe policy management and how CA determines which devices will receive specific software
- Examine the inventory and reporting functionality within Client Automation
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)