|HP product number||CA120-810|
|Typical Course length||5 days|
Register for this course.
Register for this course on the HP Software Education website. Select your region and country, and enter the course name in the search box.
Note: This course will have a different Course ID and may, or may not, be offered as an ILT, WBT, or other delivery type.
Who should attend
- Describe the Client Automation toolset and explain its functionality
- Explain the Client Automation infrastructure and key components
- Discuss a service, including properties, deployment, and policy assignment
- Apply security and compliance management within Client Automation
- Explain the Configuration Server Database (CSDB) and its function within the Client Automation toolset
- Use the CA Agent and its functionality
- Discuss the application management process
- Describe policy management and how CA determines which devices will receive specific software
- Examine the inventory and reporting functionality within Client Automation
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://h20546.www2.hp.com/main/
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)