|Typical Course length||5 days|
|Delivery languages||English,Czech,Latin American Spanish,German|
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
This course covers traditional network designs and shows how to integrate these designs into a flatter, simpler network to support the bandwidth intensive, delay sensitive, server-to-server traffic flows that accompany cloud or converged environments. This course includes networking elements such as switches, routers and wireless products, also servers and storage network related components such as Network Attached Storage (NAS) and HP Virtual Connect. You learn how to validate customer requirements and how to translate those requirements into highly scalable, customized and secure network solution design.
Approximately 60 percent based on case studies and 40 percent lecture and learning activities.
Who should attend
- Explain how open standards and the HP FlexNetwork architecture addresses modern networking’s bandwidth-intensive, delay-sensitive, mobility and BYOD demands Design a more simplified, flatter physical topology that can handle an enterprise’s traffic volume and traffic patterns, including intensive server-to-server patterns anticipated for cloud and converged infrastructures
- Design efficient routing and multicast routing solutions for various enterprise needs
- Describe best practices for designing solutions from the Physical Layer to the Network Layer, by providing basic connectivity with some resiliency and good performance ensured by the proper bandwidth provisioning and topology design.
- Describe HP rack and blade server solutions and explain some advantages of the HP blade enclosures
- Explain how HP Virtual Connect (VC) modules help to simplify and optimize connections between servers and the data center LAN and SAN
- Design secure, integrated wired and wireless network solutions for seamless mobile access
- Develop a plan for implementing an HP networking solution into either a greenfield or an existing network
- Obtain the data and documentation required to understand a company’s general connectivity, availability, security, and application requirements based on information provided by the company’s key decision makers
- Design data center solutions including network, server, and storage virtualization and explain how virtualization and cloud computing are changing the data center environment
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://www.hp.com/ExpertOne/TrainingCalendar?excludePartners=false&CourseId=00683606
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)