|HP product number||SE140-95|
|Course length||2 days|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Register for this course on the HP Software Education website. Select your region and country, and enter the course name in the search box.
Note: This course will have a different Course ID and may, or may not, be offered as an ILT, WBT, or other delivery type.
Who should attend
• Familiarity with enterprise system management concepts.
• Completion of the course SE 120 "Managing Storage Essentials" is recommended.
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Describe Storage Essentials Report Optimizer key features, funbctions and components
- Configure the report database
- Explaine report architecture Describe standard reports
- Create custom reports
- Administer reporting
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://h20546.www2.hp.com/main/
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)