|Course length||5 days|
|Delivery languages||Brazilian Portuguese,English,Italian,Czech,Korean,Latin American Spanish,Russian,French,German|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
• HP A & E-Series switches supporting network redundancy at Layer 2 and Layer 3
• Networks supporting IPv4 and IPv6 as well as OSPFv2 and OSPFv3
• IP multicast routing supported network systems.
IPv6 and an introduction to BGP are included. Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) is also covered.
This course also covers security including Traffic Mirroring, ACLs, MAC address protection, Spanning Tree Protection, DHCP Protection and ARP Protection.
This course combines the HP Core/Distribution Network Technologies using Comware Software, HP Core/Distribution Network Technologies using ProVision Software and Implementing HP Network Infrastructure Security courses.
Who should attend
- Deploy and configure HP A-Series and E-Series switches
- Design, implement and troubleshoot routed and bridged networks using industry standard protocols, focusing on OSPF, VRRP, and MSTP
- Design and implement “triple play” networks using HP prioritization and QoS features
- Design and implement IGMP, PIM Dense, and PIM Sparse
- Design and implement IPv6 and OSPFv3
- Design and implement IRF
- Design and implement secure infrastructure networks focusing on STP, DHCP, and ARP protection; traffic mirroring; access control lists (ACLs); and Virus Throttling
How to register
View the HP ExpertOne Global Training Calendar to register for the trainings offering that best meets your needs.
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)