|Typical Course length||5 days|
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
This course will exist of about 60% hands on labs and 40% lecture and learning enhancing activities.
Who should attend
• HP Access Layer Network Technologies using ProVision Software, Rev. 10.41 (ILT)
• HP Switching and Routing Technologies, Rev. 10.41 (WBT)
• Basic knowledge on dynamic routing protocols, redundancy protocols and multicasting protocols.
• Ability to perform basic configuration and switch setup on HP A-Series switches
• Ability to configure Layer 2 technologies such as STP, Link Aggregation and VLANs on HP A-Series switches
• Ability to configure basic IP Routing like static routing and RIP on HP A-Series switches
• Ability to configure IRF on HP A -Series switches
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Deploy and configure HP A-Series
- Design, implement and troubleshoot routed and bridged networks using industry standard protocols, focusing on OSPF, VRRP, and MSTP
- Design and implement “triple play” networks using HP prioritization and QoS features
- Design and implement networks via these multicasting technologies: IGMP, PIM Dense, and PIM Sparse
- Design and implement IPv6 and OSPFv3
- Design and implement IRF
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://www.hp.com/ExpertOne/TrainingCalendar?excludePartners=false&CourseId=00646344
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)