|Typical Course length||4 days|
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
The concepts presented are reinforced with hands on experience configuring E-Series ProVision ASIC switches in a lab environment.
Who should attend
technologies, including HP reseller systems engineers, customer IT staff, HP system engineers, HP services field and call center support engineers.
• HP Access Layer Network Technologies using ProVision Software, Rev. 10.41 (ILT)
• HP Switching and Routing Technologies, Rev. 10.41 (WBT)
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Configure HP E-Series switches supporting network redundancy at Layer 2 and Layer 3
- Configure networks supporting IPv4 and IPv6 as well as OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 and IP multicast supported network systems.
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://www.hp.com/ExpertOne/TrainingCalendar?excludePartners=false&allLanguages=true&CourseId=00646332
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)