|Typical Course length||5 days|
|Delivery languages||Brazilian Portuguese,English,German|
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
This course is approximately 60% hands-on-labs and 40% lecture and learning activities.
Who should attend
wireless network solutions based on HP MSM wireless products and solutions. Systems engineers, systems designers, customer IT staff, HP services field and call center
- Deploy and configure HP Networking wireless enterprise solutions
- Plan and design wireless projects with tools like RF Planner
- Design and implement advanced guest access solution with a Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Design, implement and use WLAN management tools within the PCM suite such as Mobility Manager
- Design, implement and use mobility traffic management solutions with Mobility Traffic
- Manager (MTM) with single and multiple MSM controllers
- Explain how to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic (QoS) in the complete path between a wireless device and the destination device
- Troubleshoot enterprise level features and solutions such as MTM, security related features and the quality of the wireless signal (Interference, 802.11b/g/n interoperability issues, optimizing wireless networks and wired network-related problems)
- Design, configure and deploy enterprise wireless security solutions, based on IPS/IDS.
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://www.hp.com/ExpertOne/TrainingCalendar?excludePartners=false&selectLanguage=all&CourseId=00435092
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)