|Typical Course length||20 minutes|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
This course covers the HP VirtualSystem CV2 Solution for VMware View and the HP VirtualSystem CV2 Solution for Citrix XenDesktop on Microsoft Hyper-V. You learn about the purpose-built client virtualization infrastructure that simplifies the goals of IT and workforce support without compromising on performance, operating costs, information security, or user experience. The course includes rapid installation and startup services along with easy ongoing operations. The course covers CV2 solutions that have been optimized on a Converged Infrastructure based on HP server, storage and networking technologies optimized for a virtualized environment. It also includes innovative software from Citrix, Microsoft and VMware; and three years of HP 24x7 hardware and software support.
Who should attend
Anyone who needs to know about the HP VirtualSystem CV2 Solution for VMware View and the HP VirtualSystem CV2 Solution for Citrix XenDesktop on Microsoft Hyper-V
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Recognize and respond to customer opportunities for these products and solutions
- Articulate the HP technology business value
- Position the product or solution against the portfolio
- Identify key competitors
- Find tools, resources, technical support and regional contacts
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)