|HP product number||PPM120|
|Course length||4 day(s)|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Register for this course on the HP Software Education website. Select your region and country, and enter the course name in the search box.
Note: This course will have a different Course ID and may, or may not, be offered as an ILT, WBT, or other delivery type.
The class consists of approximately 50% lecture and 50% hands-on lab exercises. The hands-on lab exercises use version 9.2 of the software.
Who should attend
This course is recommended for all members of your PPM project team, including project managers, business analysts, technical administrators, and
• Knowledge of relational databases and database terminology
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Identify business processes that can be automated through PPM Center
- Write basic design requirements for a PPM Center implementation
- Create and process requests by using PPM Center
- Set up user accounts to define who has access to PPM Center and what functionalities they have permission to use
- Personalize your PPM Center dashboard according to your specific requirements as an end user
- Publish and distribute dashboard modules
- Design and configure request workflows to automate request resolution processes
- Configure request types to identify information that needs to be collected during request resolution processes
- Identify requirements for integrating request and package processes
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://h20546.www2.hp.com/main/
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)