|Typical Course length||5 days 5 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
Who should attend
- Explain server applications and their uses.
- Recognize and describe HP and industry-standard server products and solutions.
- Plan and design server and storage solutions for SMB customers.
- Install, configure, and validate server operating system and management software.
- Tune and optimize server and storage solutions for SMB customers.
- Troubleshoot and perform repair procedures for server and storage solutions.
- Administer and operate server and storage solutions.
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://www.certiport.com/hp
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training Institute delivering the course.
Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Training Institute for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)