|Typical Course length||5 days 5 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
To find more information and register for this course you will be directed through to the Certiport website.
In this course, you will learn server applications and functionality, common industry x86 and 64-bit operating systems and solution stacks, OS architecture and data center components for small and medium businesses. You will learn HP and industry standard servers, health and fault management tools, rack series, power protection and management, and storage options. The course also teaches standard HP and other standard management solutions for Windows and Linux on x86 and 64-bit systems. You will plan, design, and install server and storage solutions, including the operating system and the management software. Through the course, you will tune and optimize server and storage solutions, plus troubleshoot and repair these systems using the HP 6-step troubleshooting methodology.
Who should attend
Students and employees who want an indepth introduction to server and storage design and deployment.
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Explain server applications and their uses.
- Recognize and describe HP and industry-standard server products and solutions.
- Plan and design server and storage solutions for SMB customers.
- Install, configure, and validate server operating system and management software.
- Tune and optimize server and storage solutions for SMB customers.
- Troubleshoot and perform repair procedures for server and storage solutions.
- Administer and operate server and storage solutions.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)